Monday 5 October 2015

Earn fast $ with Paidverts bot.


As I already mentioned about paidverts in my earlier post. Now I am going to tell you about the paidverts bot. Paidverts bot will automatically watch your advertisements.





A dialoge box will open like below, you just have to type the captcha which is shown in the box


Now how to use paidverts bot

1 Register  on paidverts website HERE
2 After registering first of all open your account on your web browser.
3. After that open the paidverts bot and click on setting their you will have options for username and password. Enter your details their and click on start, this will automatically start the bot and view your ads.

Note: Your antivirus may show this as virus but don't worry, it's not a virus you can add this application as extension in your antivirus settings.
          You can save your time with this bot.


Download Paidverts bot

For more money making tips stay tuned with me.
In my next post I will Tell you about the alternatives of  Paidverts which pay as much as paidverts.

You can subscribe my youtube channel   HERE

Thanq for watching


1 comment:

  1. The top facts about Clixsense's Get-Paid-To-Click Program:
    1. Up to $0.02 per click.
    2. 5 secs starting timer.
    3. Re-click every 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete